A volunteer participant is recruiting through the menu below.
It is mainly outdoor activities. Beginners, veteran, age and young and old, …anyone welcome! No problem! Because people are not enough!
Please send a mail by form→Okuizumosansonjuku（http://s-orochi.org/public/archives/520）
1. Preservation of devastating bamboo groves …… It is logging, transporting and bamboo. Various for reborn into a pleasant bamboo forest.
2. Preparation of slash and barn（as traditional agricultural practices）.
3. Preparation for turnip seeds …… In order to leave a nice turnip seed, we also grab and eat ”nabana” flowers and care for it.
4. Making tools for bamboo papers, fiber drying, prototyping, etc.
5. Sorting of millets and trial production of dishes.
6. As preparation for the event in late April, preparation for making bamboo papers that can be experienced by parents and children or preparing bamboo cups.
7. Survey of listening to the elderly as a regional food culture survey.